Streamlined Terms of Service Management
Cevoid now enables brands to manage their Terms of Service (ToS) directly within the platform, simplifying legal compliance. Through a dedicated Legal page in Settings, brands can create and customize their own ToS, ensuring alignment with regional regulations since you can now tailor agreements for specific markets.
Shopify: Multiple storefronts on the same workspace
You can now connect multiple Shopify stores to the same Cevoid workspace. Prior to this update you would need multiple workspaces for each account. This is no longer required. If you are on setup with multiple workspaces for your Shopify stores, contact us and we will help you transfer to the new setup.
Here's what’s new:
- Inbox is now divided into grids of posts based on types of content. All post grids can be grouped based on what type it is or based on date.
- Updated logic for how posts are referenced to their sources. This improves how the filter works and makes it easier to find content in the library.
- Improved image loading speed on all media objects rendered in galleries and in the platform
- Added videos as video assets in DPA feeds
Additionally, we have:
- Updated market structure so that you can now connect multiple Shopify stores to the same Cevoid account!
- Updated Instagram scheduling to fit their new structure. Videos are going forward always considered Reels.
- Made it possible to re-order content when scheduling content
- Made it possible to upload content directly in the scheduling step instead of having to upload it in the library
- Updated the product structure for Shopify so that every product is a variant and not a primary product.
- Added support to be able to schedule a post to Instagram with a connected comment to add necessary information and hashtags
- Fix broken datepicker design when connecting to certain Instagram features
- Smaller UI fixes and improvements